Monday, February 2, 2015

My Crazy Life: The Story of Alyssa Holloway

Hey everyone, my name is Alyssa Holloway. I would like to welcome you to my blog, I hope you enjoy!

This blog is about gymnastics from a coaches stand point. I have been coaching competitive gymnastics for seven years and love every minute of it. If you are a coach, parent, or gymnast you will benefit from this blog.

I will explain the sport of gymnastics, list drills for coaches or young gymnasts, and discuss problem areas in this sport that may benefit many parents of young gymnasts. I love feedback, so feel free to comment or post.

                                                    CAGE Gymnastics at Cupid Classic 2015 in 
                                                                  Kansas City. Photo taken by Alyssa Holloway (me).

No comments:

Post a Comment